On-Set Dailies |
Colorfront On-Set Dailies & Express Dailies 2017 Versions Deliver More Raw On-Set Power And UHD/HDR Versatility
| 79 KB
Colorfront showcases the 2018 versions of its best-selling Express Dailies and On-Set Dailies systems for Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) image-processing, during NAB 2017.
OSD 2017 User Guide (new) |
4K60P playback of RAW digital cinema formats
- Full ACES workflow running realtime in 4K to a 4K display, with Sony F65, RED Epic, ARRI Alexa and other digital cinematography cameras.
- Extreme performance encoding of DNxHD, ProRes, BluRay and 720p H264 at 100+ FPS.
- Full-HD iPad streaming dailies with CinePostproduction | COPRA App.
- Canon EOS C500 support with 4K playback of Canon RAW.
- On-Set Live! is now part of On-Set Dailies, and supports ALEXA ARRIRAW T-Link over HD-SDI
- JPEG 2K faster than realtime encoding without custom hardware. Stereo DCP playback with 48FPS JPEG 2K decoding.
- Checksum verified, faster-than-realtime transfer of ALEXA ARRIRAW from Codex Transfer Station and fast LTO archiving.
- Mezzanine format support, including Interoperable Mastering Format (IMF) JPEG2K, SRFile SStP, DNxHD 444 and and ProRes.
COLORFRONT WINS 2012 EMMY AWARD FOR ON-SET DAILIES
The Board of Governors of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences awarded a 2012 Primetime Engineering Emmy for Colorfront On-Set Dailies.
The prestigious Primetime Engineering Emmy award honors outstanding achievements in engineering development. It is presented annually to an individual, company or organization, for engineering developments that are so significant an improvement on existing methods, or so innovative in nature, that they materially affect the transmission, recording or reception of television.
Colorfront On-Set Dailies "allowed high-end episodic television shows that switched to digital file-based workflows to process and deliver multiple hours of footage each day so that dailies requirements could remain unchanged and deliver color-graded, sound-sync images with burn-ins in multiple file formats for editorial, production review, DVD's, viewing copies etc."
Press Release: Colorfront Wins 2012 Emmy Award for On-Set Dailies |